My team and I would love to share our favorite Boston Wedding Venues!
Most of my photography and videography team are all Boston born and bred. We eat cannolis, love clam chowder, are experts at navigating the mean streets. Though we’re not all die-hard sports fans, we have a joint disdain of specific teams that we’ve been brainwashed to hate.
As a vendor, I get an insider view of how Boston wedding venues are managed, organized, and executed. All event planners will know that there’s so much than what meets the eye. I have utmost respect for those in the planning and hospitality industry. I am consistently impressed by event teams, and I wanted to give specific Boston Wedding Venues teams a shoutout for doing an excellent job at taking care of wedding couples. Their work is not only on their special day, but also months and years leading up to it.
How to choose a Boston wedding venue
Figure out an approximate guest count
Make a wedding guest list of family and friends and separate them into lists, in order of priority. This will help so that if you know you must have at 150 must-invite guests, that the smaller venues that only host 75 guests max will not be an option.
Pick a general geographic area
Is there a state you’d like to have your wedding? A city? North of the city? South of the city?
List out your deal breakers and must-haves
Do you and your family require a specific caterer for cultural foods? Do you want a venue that also has on-site accommodation for out of town guests? Are you married to the idea and convenience of having the ceremony and the reception in the same location? Do you require an ADA accessible elevator?
Decide on a venue style
Couples with visions of a luxurious ballroom often are not interested in rustic farms. Other venues styles include: estates, museums, libraries, hotels, castles, tents, backyards, villas, aquariums, sporting arenas, parks, zoos, etc.
Research the venues online
Take a look at lists online (like this one) to check out photos of previous weddings that they’ve hosted. Read reviews from previous couples that have been married there.
E-mail or call the venues
Ask basic questions like available dates, how many guests the venue can hold, what the menu prices range from, basic costs per person, additional fees (taxes, gratuity, police and bartender fees, service fees, etc.)
Tour the Boston wedding venues in person
There’s nothing like seeing the space in person! Take a walk around. Identify the flow of where guests will be if they arrive early to the ceremony. Where will the cocktail hour be? How does parking look and feel? Is the venue easy to find?
Ask about the rain plan
Boston’s weather is unpredictable. Yes, an outdoor ceremony in the gardens is a dream, but I advise my couples to always look at plan B, the rain plan, in the case that it is thunder storming. Research what these photos look like, as well!Boston’s weather is unpredictable. Yes, an outdoor ceremony in the gardens is a dream, but I advise my couples to always look at plan B, the rain plan, in the case that it is thunder storming. Research what these photos look like, as well!
Identify what the venue includes
Some venues include everything from a multi-course meal to upgraded linens. Some venues are raw spaces that you’ll need to coordinate your own vendors for chair, table, and silverware rentals.
Boston Wedding Venues FAQ
When should I start looking for a wedding venue?
In Boston, many couples start booking popular wedding dates a year and a half in advance, sometimes two years. Popular dates include any holiday weekend (memorial day, labor day, Columbus Day, July 4th, and New Year’s Eve) as well as all Saturdays between May-October
Do I pick a wedding date or venue first?
Typically, a venue first, unless you have a special specific wedding date in mind – like your anniversary or a cool number like 10/10 (October 10th!). I’m extremely flattered when couples e-mail me and ask me for my list of available dates first when they are in the middle of their wedding planning.
What month should I get married in Boston?
The popular months are the not-too-hot May and June, beautiful autumn of September, and gorgeous foliage of October. Some venues may have off-season rates as well as discounted rates for weekday and Sunday weddings. Thursday weddings are becoming more popular!
Map of Boston Wedding Venues
Wedding Venues in Boston
Best wedding venues in Boston
State Room: A Longwood Venue
The Boston State Room at 60 State Street shows off views of Boston at its best.
Though the Boston State Room in Massachusetts has four rooms (Great Room, Harborside Salons, Cityside Salons and the Loft), The Great Room is by far one of my favorite wedding venues because of its floor to ceiling windows (20 feet high and 120 feet across). These floor to ceiling windows offer panoramic views of the city WHILE still being in the city. It’s remarkable.
The Great Room in Boston, Massachusetts can host 650 people for dinner! It’s a modern space, and can be jazzed up based on your preferences.
I love it when couples have their ceremony in this Massachusetts space. It means that brides can walk down the floating staircase into the ceremony space. It’s rare that I’m able to be indoors from a high vantage point, photographing the bride AND all of her guests AND the skyline all at once.
See more photos from the Boston State Room
Boston Public Library
Classic Boston, Massachusetts meets historical elegance at 700 Boylston Street. The Grand Staircase is like something out of a Disney movie. What’s a historic venue without an epic staircase.
Here are some of my favorite spots to photograph in the Boston Public Library:
- Bates Hall
- Abby Room
- Grand staircase
Museum of Science Boston
The Museum of Science Boston Massachusetts is the hidden waterfront gem of Boston. It has a dedicated parking garage. The Museum of Science Boston has some of my favorite wedding coordinators that I have ever worked with with a wonderful caterer – Yay Wolfgang Puck!
Many of my clients have enjoyed hosting their wedding at one of the many spaces within the Museum of Science Boston:
- Indoors in the Blue Wing amongst all of the cool exhibits
- Outdoors at in the modern tented Pavilion
- Skyline Room
Also, a dedicated parking garage and museum passes for your guests. This convenience makes it a one of a kind wedding reception option!
Cheryl and her team operate one of the most organized wedding venues in Massachusetts. Ask specifically for her. Tell her I said hi.
Show your guests a side of Boston that most never get to see… inside Fenway Park! It’s a historic downtown Boston wedding venue. There are multiple modern locations that are available for Massachusetts wedding ceremonies as well as receptions, depending on your group size.
You can even hire Wally or Tessie, the Red Sox mascots, come and say hello to your guests!
I love that weddings at Fenway Park often include a portrait session inside of the park so that we can access cool exclusive spots, like on the Green Monster!
Many people, even Boston locals, do not know that Fenway Park s a unique wedding reception option! It makes wedding planning fun because you can have a baseball theme, or something completely different.
The Hampshire House is of my favorite mansions of all time, and definitely deserves a spot on this Best Downtown Boston wedding venues list. It’s directly across the street from the Boston Public Gardens and also has easy access to the Charles and the DCR Hatch shell over the Arthur Fielder footbridge.
The Library is one of the most stunning Boston, Massachusetts spaces for intimate wedding ceremonies as well as receptions. This team has perfected their ability to flip the wedding ceremony space into a reception space extremely quickly! It’s a historic downtown Boston wedding venue.
It’s also a short walk away from the Charles, making an elegant waterfront venue for your unique wedding reception. Michele is an absolute sweetheart and her kind approach makes this one of the most accommodating wedding venues in Boston.
Artists for Humanity EpiCenter
Here are my two favorite things about the modern Artists for Humanity EpiCenter
- Environmentally friendly, community-centered, and arts-focused. This incredible organization provides a safe space for Boston youth, who otherwise wouldn’t have the resources at home and in school.
- A blank canvas – It’s rare that you can find wedding venues with this much raw modern space! You’re able to customize and design it any way you want to. For couples getting married here, they can choose everything from lighting, table linen colors, cutlery, chairs, etc.
Fairmont Copley Boston
The Fairmont Copley Boston Massachusetts wedding venue can host up to 1000 guests in their Grand Ballroom. Their smaller ballroom is perfect for more intimate settings, without compromising on luxury or traditional Boston feel.
Nicole’s pro photography tip for her Fairmont Copley Boston Hotel weddings couples getting married: There’s nothing I love more than twilight in Boston! Be sure to pop outside for some night wedding portraits! This is one of the grandest most amazing wedding venue spaces in Boston.
View photos from my recent Fairmont Copley Boston Hotel weddings
What makes the Liberty Hotel unique is the fact that it’s set in a converted jail in the Beacon Hill Neighborhood. This is one of the most luxurious wedding venues in Boston.
Clink is known for its amazing North Atlantic local seafood and seasonal New England dishes. Alibi is awesome because it’s set in the old “Drunk Tank” of Boston’s historic Charles Street Jail. (Fun fact, there’s a Boston escape room that I highly recommend: Trapology Boston’s Drunk Tank)
There are some unique spaces that the Liberty Hotel has to offer as a Boston wedding venue for couples getting married:
- The Ballroom – Indoor capacity: 180 dinner and dancing. Outdoor capacity: 200 reception, 180 ceremony
- The Yard – The Yard is a relaxed outdoor garden area artfully protected by trees and shrubs so that it doesn’t even feel like you’re in the heart of the city. Many of my couples have their wedding ceremony in this beautiful outdoor space.
- Catwalk – A balcony that encircles the rotunda so that you can overlook the hotel’s lobby. Awesome views! Many of my couples love having their cocktail hour here.
- Meeting spaces – Plenty of spacious and private spaces for bridal parties to get ready in.
The Intercontinental Hotel Boston is situated right on Boston’s historic waterfront in and is an elegant wedding venue. This is one of the largest wedding venues in Boston. With two enormous ballrooms, your guest count won’t be an issue!
The two ballrooms that can be used as event space:
- Rose Kennedy Ballroom – 10,653 sq. ft. and holds 1,121 guests. Beautiful views of the Boston Harbor and Fort Point Channel.
- Abigail Adams Ballroom – 4,922 sq. ft. and holds 518 guests. This is a versatile space with dividers.
Here are some cool things you can do if you host your wedding at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston:
- Utilize the outdoors – Have an outdoor cocktail hour right by the water! Indian weddings will especially love this beautiful waterfront backdrop for their baraats!
- Arrive in by boat or water taxi – There’s a dock right at the waterfront hotel. Make a grand entrance! Boston Harbor is one of the highlights of these hotels.
Nicole’s pro photography tip: Do not miss sunset here! Ideally, go outside an hour before sunset. Build in 10 minutes into your wedding day.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
The Mandarin Oriental Boston Hotel in Boston downtown center has the gorgeous Oriental ballroom can host up to 600 guests. All of their rooms are named after Asian cities, and my favorite part of this modern hotel is being able to say, “I’ll meet you in Bangkok!” The names of all of the rooms are unique – and after major world cities.
Four Seasons Hotel Boston
At the Four Seasons Hotel Boston on Boylston Street in Boston downtown center, there is the Grand Ballroom can host up to 500 guests. Other favorites for event venues are the Governor’s, and Aujourd’hui Event SpaceThere are plenty of other spaces that are perfect for more intimate and smaller weddings. Event spaces are on the 2nd and 5th floors.
Situated right in the heart of Back Bay in Massachusetts, the Lenox Hotel at 61 Exeter Street is a beautiful location for an indoor ceremony and reception for up to 135 guests. This wedding event team has a process for flipping the unique Dome Room from ceremony to reception extremely quickly, and it’s so impressive! The hotel rooms here are spacious, and are perfect to host your entire wedding party.
Nicole’s pro tip: This venue boasts the best location to a great chocolate store! There’s a Lindt chocolate store next door. Stock up! Especially on the coffee and hazelnut truffles 🙂 You’ll probably get delicious wedding cake at the wedding reception, but there’s never too much chocolate.
This historic hotel exudes old world elegance.
View photos from my recent Lenox Hotel Boston weddings
Boston Harbor Hotel
At the Boston Harbor Hotel in Massachusetts, you have multiple waterfront rooms for weddings that range from 150 to 250 guests or more. There’s the Atlantic Room, the Wharf Room and many others.
Boston Marriott Long Wharf Hotel
The Boston Marriott Long Wharf Hotel in Massachusetts is situated right on the Harbor, easy access to the Boston Harbor Islands, Christopher Columbus Park, and the North End.
Waterfront spaces available for weddings are Harbor View Ballroom, Grand Ballroom, Palm Garden, and the very swanky Midnight Lounge
Ritz Carlton Hotel
The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Massachusetts is perfectly situated right on Avery St and overlooks the Boston Common.
It has multiple elegant ballrooms like the Washington Junior, Avery room, The Ballroom Studio and the Hamilton Room in the heart of the city.
Nicole’s pro photography tip: If you plan on taking photographs in the Boston Common or Boston Public Gardens, be sure to register for a permit.
Called 9 OFS because it’s on 9 Federal Street, this unique rooftop courtyard is an elegant city gem in Massachusetts. The patio space and panoramic view of the city while being able to look down at the streets below is something unique that only this venue has!
Oceanview in Nahant
If you really want to have a full ocean view for your wedding, then Ocean View Nahant is definitely a contender. This unique wedding venue has a relaxed style, rather than a historic feel that many of the other Boston event spaces have.
Alden Castle in Massachusetts is a magical elegant setting for weddings. The architecture of this Tudor style building features standout architectural elements that blend classic styles with vintage sensibilities. This venue offers an inspiring backdrop to your personalized wedding celebration, and no matter what the type or size of event you’re planning on hosting, there’s space available at Alden Castle! Here are some more photos: Alden Castle wedding photography!
Omni Parker Hotel
The Omni Parker Hotel in Massachusetts is nestled among historic landmarks in the heart of bustling downtown Boston and will charm you with their unique blend of yesteryear and today. The convenient Boston wedding venue, just steps away from numerous dining options for your guests, makes it a great choice when looking to stay near Logan International Airport that’s only 10 minutes way or take advantage of public transportation by taking one hour trips on Amtrak trains nearby!
Omni Parker Hotel now offers delivery of their iconic pie to anywhere in the country. It’s one of the most delicious wedding cakes I can imagine for a Boston, Massachusetts wedding! If you have one of these at your wedding, it’ll definitely be the center of attention!
Moraine Farm is an outdoor wedding venue situated on 175 acres of land in Beverly, Massachusetts. The historic wedding venue offers stunning views, an elegant estate structure in the center of the property, and the perfect backdrop for your dream country setting with it’s lush greenery surrounded by New England forests overlooking Wenham Lake.
“We keep saying how we feel like we picked the absolute perfect venue at the Farm. The setting was gorgeous. We even had to go with our rain plan for the the Farm wedding ceremony and it felt so intimate under the tent and still felt like we were still outdoor. Amy (the venue coordinator) was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She even communicated with our vendors directly making everything go smoothly. The Farm is the kind of outdoor venue where you really don’t have to worry about anything come wedding day because they have already thought of everything and you can just sit back and enjoy the day. Highly recommend!!” – Suzanne
“We had an excellent experience with our early fall outdoor wedding at Moraine. Amy H. in particular is an absolute rockstar. We worked with her to plan our wedding for about 1 year. She was professional, responsive, attentive to detail, and delivered on making everything happen perfectly on the big day. We had an Indian ceremony on site with an American style cocktail hour on the patio and reception in the tent. It was a long day with lots of people and lots of details, and Amy made everything happen. She was super flexible and we are so grateful for her help making the day a success. The facilities at Moraine were beautiful. The house is well kept and the patio had a great view over the lake. The sail tent with the floor worked well and the bistro lights looked great. The food was perfectly cooked, even some very picky relatives are still giving us compliments. Everyone we worked with there was super helpful and professional. Would highly recommend to anyone.” – Catherine
Boston Park Plaza
The Boston Park Plaza hotel is one of the most noteworthy hotels and Boston wedding venue in all of New England. It was first opened back during the Jazz Age, and it’s known for redefining upscale hospitality thanks to its elegant ballrooms and spacious event space and a very charming wedding venue. The 55,000 square feet that this historic establishment offers are perfect for your next company conference or wedding reception!
“We were so glad we chose the Boston Park Plaza to host our wedding ceremony and reception! The Imperial Ballroom is just spectacular and the entire hotel has been re-done and updated. We were blown away by the elegance and majesty of the ballroom. There is room for a huge dance floor and we were introduced for the first time as husband and wife on the ballroom stage! The balconies are also a unique place to look down at all the guests below and throw the bouquet. We really appreciated how much the wedding package included (food, drinks, linens, champagne toast, separate room during cocktail hour for the wedding party, a really nice and spacious hotel suite for two nights etc.). We have recommended working with Adrianna and the Park Plaza to all of our friends looking to get married in Boston.” – Megan
City Hall wedding venues in Boston
Boston City Hall
Boston City Hall is a prominent example of Brutalist architecture, a style characterized by the use of raw concrete and geometric forms. Designed by architects Kallmann McKinnell & Knowles and completed in 1968, Boston City Hall was built to replace the city’s outdated municipal buildings and consolidate various government offices under one roof. The building’s design was highly controversial at the time, with some praising its bold, modernist aesthetic, while others derided it as an eyesore. Despite the mixed reactions, Boston City Hall has become an iconic landmark of the city, known for its massive concrete facade, soaring central atrium, and distinctive inverted pyramid shape. Today, the building continues to serve as the seat of Boston’s government and remains a popular destination for architecture enthusiasts and visitors alike.
Cambridge City Hall
Cambridge City Hall is a historic building located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, just across the Charles River from Boston. Designed by the prominent architect, H. H. Richardson, the building was completed in 1889 and served as the city’s municipal headquarters for over a century. Richardson’s design for Cambridge City Hall was inspired by the Romanesque Revival style, featuring a prominent clock tower, arched windows, and intricate carvings. The building also included a large public hall, which was used for community events, political rallies, and even concerts by notable performers such as John Philip Sousa. In the early 1980s, the building underwent a major renovation to modernize its facilities and improve accessibility, while still preserving its historic character. Today, Cambridge City Hall remains a vital hub of civic life in the city, housing the offices of the mayor, city council, and other key government officials.
Arlington City Hall
Arlington City Hall is a historic building located in Arlington, Massachusetts, a suburb located just outside of Boston. Originally built in 1892 as a high school, the building was later converted into Arlington’s town hall in 1926. The building’s design was influenced by the Classical Revival style, with its stately columns and pedimented entrance. In the years following its conversion, the building underwent several renovations and expansions to accommodate the growing needs of the town government. Today, Arlington City Hall continues to serve as the center of local government, housing the offices of the town manager, board of selectmen, and other key officials. In addition to its role as a civic hub, the building also serves as a community gathering space, hosting events such as art exhibitions, town meetings, and public forums.
Quincy City Hall
Quincy City Hall is a historic building located in Quincy, Massachusetts, a coastal city just south of Boston. The building was originally constructed in 1844 as a courthouse, and later served as the city’s post office and customs house before being converted into city hall in 1941. The design of Quincy City Hall is a mix of Greek Revival and Italianate styles, with its grand entrance portico, arched windows, and ornate cornices. In 1975, the building underwent a major renovation to modernize its facilities and improve accessibility. Today, Quincy City Hall remains a prominent landmark of the city, housing the offices of the mayor, city council, and other key officials. The building is also home to a number of civic and cultural events throughout the year, including concerts, exhibitions, and public gatherings.
Wedding venues in Cambridge, MA
Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge
Situated right on the Charles River, the Royal Sonesta Hotel is a hotel wedding venue that has a beautiful and private-ish view of the city skyline immediately behind the hotel. Be sure to take a walk, or better yet – have our outdoor wedding portraits here!
Hyatt Regency Hotel Cambridge
The Hyatt Regency in Cambridge hotel wedding venue is situated perfectly on the Charles River, has a dedicated parking garage, and a stunning view of the Boston skyline. The hotel can host up to 470 guests.
Cambridge MultiCultural Center
The Cambridge MultiCultural Center is a sought after wedding venue in a beautiful part of Cambridge, MA. I love them because they’re a non-profit that supports diversity through theater, performing arts, and other visual arts.
Wedding venues North of Boston in the North Shore
Danversport Yacht Club in Gloucester, MA
Nothing is more relaxing than having a waterfront wedding venue at the Danversport Yacht Club in Gloucester, MA. The view itself is stunning, you have all inclusive wedding packages and they can cover up to 650 guests. This Boston wedding venue is a dream wedding venue of many!
This waterfront wedding venue, located in Danversport, MA is about 45 minutes north of Boston.
View photos from my recent Danversport Yacht Club weddings
Willowdale Estate in Topsfield is a gorgeous stone estate outdoor wedding venue situated about 30 miles north of Boston. It has two seasons:
- Tent Season is from May-October and suited for weddings between 125-140 guests.
- Mansion Season is from November-April and suited for weddings between 80-125 guests.
Nicole’s Pro Tip #1: Do not miss out on the bathtub in the upstairs suite
Nicole’s Pro Tip #2: Weddings at Willowdale Estate get a little cheese platter to snack on, and it’s delicious!
View photos from my recent Willowdale Estate weddings
This wedding venue, located in Topsfield, MA is about 45 minutes north of Boston.
View photos from my recent Willowdale Estate weddings
This wedding venue, located in Topsfield, MA is about 45 minutes north of Boston.
Crane Estate is a mansion type of wedding venue perched on top of Castle Hill in Ipswich, MA. It is everything the name describes it to be: A castle on rolling, perfectly manicured hills, overlooking the beach, Atlantic Ocean, and the 2,100-acre property.
There are three wedding options for this property: The Great House, The Barn, and Steep Hill Beach.
Nicole’s Pro Tip: If you’re touring this property or anywhere close to Ipswich, you must have fried clams.
This wedding venue, located in Ipswich, MA is about an hour north of Boston.
UNIQUE WEDDING VENUES IN CENTRAL MA
DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum
Art lovers, rejoice. DeCordova Sculpture Park is a 30 acre sculpture park that offers unique photographic opportunities a private quiet place for an outdoor ceremony and tented reception
This wedding venue, located in Lincoln, MA, is about an hour west of Boston.
In addition to being a beautiful wedding venue for large groups, Mechanics Hall is also a stunning concert hall, with wrap around balconies and awesome acoustics. This venue is 14,000 square feet and can accommodate 1,600 guests.
This wedding venue is located in Worcester, MA, which is about an hour west of Boston.
MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR WEDDING IN BOSTON? SEND ME AN EMAIL!
What is the best Boston Inn to stay at?
The Boston Inn
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston
Comfort Inn Boston
Holiday Inn Express Boston – Quincy
The Inn At Longwood Medical
How much does a wedding cost in Boston?
Boston wedding venues are typically 50% of a couple’s wedding budget. Small micro weddings can be as inexpensive as $5,000. The average 120 person wedding in Back Bay Boston costs $80,000.
How much is a wedding venue in Massachusetts?
Massachusetts wedding venues are typically 50% of a couple’s wedding budget. Small micro weddings can be as inexpensive as $5,000 or as pricey as $500,000. The average 120 person wedding in Massachusetts costs $80,000.
Where can I get married in Boston?
This blog will list plenty of Boston wedding venues, from the beautiful views at the State Room Boston, to the historic BPL, to the quirky Artists of Humanity!
Where can I have a small wedding in Massachusetts?
For small intimate wedding venues in Massachusetts, there are a few more additional options. Click here to read my “The Best Boston Elopement Guide”
How much is a wedding venue at the State Room Boston?
Contact Longwood Wedding Venues for a customized proposal. Wedding venue rates can range from $25,000-$65,000.
How much is a wedding venue at the Boston Public Library?
Contact the BPL and Catered Affair for a customized proposal. Wedding venue rates can range from $5,000-$25,000.
How much is a wedding at Alden Castle?
Contact Longwood Wedding Venues for a customized proposal. Wedding venue rates can range from $15,000-$65,000.
What is the best Country Club and Golf Club for a wedding venue?
When looking for wedding venues in Boston, many couples like Country Clubs because of their luxury service, perfectly manicured lawns, and functional event spaces.
- Harvard Club of BostonThe most important decision of your life has been made. And this is a choice that cannot go wrong. Our Back Bay Clubhouse’s elegant ballroom with its wood paneling, historic paintings, and burning fireplaces is the ideal location for your wedding. They’ve welcomed Boston’s most important events for a century and can’t wait to host yours.
- UMass Club of BostonIn the heart of Boston, Massachusetts sits the elegant University of Massachusetts Club, a popular wedding site. This chic and contemporary venue overlooking the cityscape of Boston is ideal for weddings of any size. Superior accommodations, friendly service, and breathtaking vistas characterize the Club. The University of Massachusetts Club is the perfect venue for your wedding because it will be reserved only for you and your guests.
- The College Club of BostonThe College Club of Boston, nestled in the heart of Back Bay, is the city’s best-kept secret and an ideal location for small weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers, and other gatherings.Up to eighty guests can be accommodated in our grand rooms with their eighteen-foot ceilings and classical furnishings for a cocktail reception, or fifty for a seated dinner.
- Blue Hill Country ClubThe Blue Hill Country Club is a beautiful location for weddings and other special events. Completely Remodeled! In 2020, we remodeled the Grand Ballroom to include a private outdoor balcony overlooking the course, an expansive built-in dance floor, four gorgeous chandeliers, and an abundance of natural light. In the winter of 2022, they updated the flooring of their adjacent Cocktail Hour Space.
- Indian Pond Country ClubLocated in Kingston, Massachusetts, just a short drive from both Boston and Cape Cod, Indian Pond Country Club is a top choice for weddings. The site allows trendy couples to celebrate their wedding day amidst natural beauty and on a golf course that spans 6,800 yards. The country club is perfect for wedding weekends because of its picturesque clubhouse and the surrounding forest.
- Andover Country ClubAt the Andover Country Club, couples can have a reception with up to 400 guests. Beautiful gardens provide a unique and unforgettable backdrop for wedding vows in the presence of friends and family. Both pergolas are decorated with flowers appropriate for the season, making them great settings for wedding photographs. Guests will feel right at home in the inviting atmosphere of the reception hall after the wedding. The event room is elegant and cozy thanks to the crystal chandeliers and the hand-built fireplaces. The ceiling-to-floor glass windows flood the space with light and provide breathtaking vistas.
- Ipswich Country ClubThe three function rooms at Ipswich Country Club can hold a combined total of 250 guests. The clubhouse is vast, and its ceiling-to-floor windows offer breathtaking vistas of the surrounding landscape and golf field. There is a separate indoor cocktail room for winter weddings and bad weather, in addition to the outdoor terrace, which is ideal for cocktail hour and outdoor wedding receptions. Outdoor garden areas are available for ceremonies and make a beautiful setting for exchanging vows.
- Blissful Meadows Golf ClubThe new Pavilion, situated as it is above the Blissful Meadows gardens and the former clubhouse, can truly be called the “Highest Point in Uxbridge.” Up to 200 people can be accommodated in this open-air structure, which is protected from bad weather by means of sliding doors. The barn wedding venue also has a gaming area for yard games, which is included in the rental charge but not required.
- The Neighborhood Club of QuincyTheir event planners have years of experience orchestrating magnificent nuptials. Every diner can find something they like on the Executive Chef’s menu, which features both classic and innovative dishes produced with the finest ingredients and served with understated elegance. The Neighborhood Club of Quincy can accommodate any size wedding, from an intimate gathering of close friends and family to a grand celebration with up to 200 guests.
- Blue Hill Country ClubYou will be able to say your “I do’s” in a private and gorgeous environment surrounded by verdant fields, wooded hills, and blooming flowers. The staff at Blue Hill Country Club is pleased to host your wedding reception at their elegant mansion. The clubhouse and dining areas will make a lasting impression on all of your guests with its design and construction. Up to 350 people can be seated for your event. You and your wedding party are more than welcome to use one of the venue’s get-ready rooms to get ready for the day’s events in style and comfort. There are a number of beautiful spots on the grounds where you can set up your altar and your guests’ chairs for an outdoor wedding.
Here are some recent weddings that my team and I have photographed at these venues listed above: