About Nicole & Team
We’re more than just your
photographers and videographers
- You will get the inside scoop on the best secret spots
(and how to navigate the traffic gettin there) We are all Boston born and raised locals!
- We are humans that care!
We will document your family with love and care, in a non-cookie-cutter way – just like we would want our own families documented!
- We will be your trusted confidant.
Let us help you through timeline planning, tricky family situations, and location scouting. You can also vent to us. We’ve really good listeners!
- We’ve got your back, no matter what.
We are cheerleaders for equality, representation, and diversity. Our parents raised us to be respectful but assertive people who stand up for what’s right.
- We’ve got skills.
We’ve accumulated some odd skills: certified skydiver, CPR/EMT, adv PADI diver, architect, FAA107 drone pilot, motorcyclist, rock climber, ordained minister, and so much more.
“As you were talking at one point, Olivier muted my phone and said “man, she really knows her shit; I’m so glad we found her.”
I’m a Boston and destination wedding photographer for multicultural couples who love candids.
I studied finance and computer science and started my career as a management consultant. I operate in spreadsheets and checklists. My couples get the advantage of having a hyper organized photographer.
I am passionate about about capturing life’s important moments.
I also love wedding cake.
…but not carrot cake. I strongly believe that vegetables do not belong in dessert.
Giving back and paying it forward is very important to us
We’re very passionate about racial equality and inclusion, family support for Autism Spectrum Disorder, amplifying the voices of marginalized communities, and supporting female-owned small businesses.
Our team has donated over $500,000 in in-kind photo & video services to both international and local non-profits.
- Amego, Inc – This organization has supported my brother who is on the Autism Spectrum, and many other families. Amego provides resources for people living with autism and other developmental disabilities at home, school, work, and as members of their families.
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep – I am a volunteer photographer with NILMDTS, an organization that specializes in remembrance photography to parents suffering the loss of a their child.
- Kiva – I support female entrepreneurs via Kiva, a non-profit organization that enables money lending to low-income and underserved entrepreneurs and students in over 70 countries.
- MARE – Our team creates photographs and films of children in the Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange program to help them find their forever homes.
- Women’s Lunch Place – We support this women-only day shelter in Boston and their mission to help women get back on their feet.
“To do more for the world, than the world does for you. That is success” -Henry Ford
We help companies create better photo and video content for their marketing campaigns, websites, and social media content.
Everything from headshots, magazine editorial portraits, social media content, to company story films.