Lenox Hotel Wedding
Weddings are one of the most important events in a person’s life. The location is just as important as the dress, flowers, or any other aspect of the wedding. You want to find a venue that will provide you with everything you need for your big day! This blog post reviews Lenox Hotel Wedding and tells you why it would be perfect for getting married the Boston way!
History of Lenox Hotel
The Lenox Hotel, located in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, has been a popular destination for weddings and other special events since its opening in 1897. The hotel was originally named the Copley Square Hotel, but renamed to its current name when it merged with two other hotels on the same block. Since then it’s seen many notable guests throughout the years including Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, and Theodore Roosevelt. So if you’re looking for a place to have your wedding ceremony or reception just call up this historic Boston hotspot and see what they can do for you!
Lenox Hotel Wedding Venue
A wedding at the Lenox Hotel has the capacity to accommodate up to 150 guests. Their Dome Room is the main attraction, with amazing details and elegant design. The Lenox Hotel wedding space can even be perfect for a dance floor! A deck is a perfect place for pictures, with the Boston skyline as your backdrop If you want an outdoor wedding ceremony they also have their garden space overlooking Louisburg square. They also can accommodate smaller groups in their other venues. The Garden Room can hold up to 50 Lenox Hotel wedding guests and the Oval Boardroom holds 30.
Lenox Hotel Dome Room
The Lenox Hotel offers some of the best wedding venues in Boston, Massachusetts. Whether you are looking for a traditional venue or something more unique, The Dome Room is sure to meet your needs. With floor-to-ceiling windows and an awe-inspiring view of the city skyline, this room will take your breath away on your special day. Come see what makes it so special!
The iconic Lenox Hotel wedding ballroom is an intricately gold-gilt dome with elegant design and amazing details. It will help you create a breathtaking atmosphere for your wedding celebration during cocktail hour, where there’s also a piano performance by professionals who can make any guest feel at ease as they enjoy this important part of their day. You have even more options when it comes to color change; tweak how lights glow throughout the rest of reception night to complement what mood fits best!
The Lenox Hotel can accommodate up to 150 guests. Their Dome Room is the main attraction, with amazing details and elegant design. A deck is a perfect place for pictures, with the Boston skyline as your backdrop.
The Lenox Hotel’s Dome Room is a perfect place for your wedding. Call today to book this or one of their other venues!
Lenox Hotel Boston Intimate Wedding
Intimate weddings at the Lenox Hotel allow you to celebrate with your closest family and friends. For a micro wedding, the Oval Boardroom holds 30 guests, but our Garden Room is perfect for even small Lenox Hotel wedding gatherings of 50 or less. Whether you’re having a casual backyard wedding or a formal winter ball, our spaces will allow your closest family and friends to celebrate with you.
Lenox Hotel Boston Wedding Amenities and Services
Planning Lenox Hotel weddings can seem overwhelming. The planning of the wedding, the wedding reception, the food, and of course all those guests! There are so many things to take care of that sometimes it is easy to forget about some details. That’s where Lenox Hotel Wedding Amenities comes in!
Lenox’s award-winning hotel offers a variety of amenities to make your wedding weekend complete, including on-site catering, meeting space, and room blocks. Lenox Hotel is the perfect venue for weddings, both large and small! They have over 30 years of experience providing high-quality services for weddings and events at affordable prices and we cannot wait to share them with you:
– Wedding Planners and Coordinators: If you get married at the Lenox Hotel, they will manage every detail of your event, from start to finish;
– Free consultations: If you choose the Lenox Hotel as your wedding venue, just contact us or stop by our office if you need advice on how everything should go
– Event Catering (additional costs apply): choose between different menus depending on your needs;
– Decorations: we can do it for you, or if you are good with your hands, feel free to take care of them yourself. We will provide the items and all wedding decorations are included in our price! There is nothing more beautiful than a decorated venue during an event.
– DJ / Band (additional costs apply): music makes everything perfect so why not have one at your wedding? Let us know what kind of songs would make sure everyone has fun dancing throughout the night!
There’s also something else that might be interesting for some people: Lenox Hotel Wedding Services and Wedding package. The same as above but this time instead of planning weddings they plan bachelor parties, bachelorette
The Lenox Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel. This means that they are happy to accommodate your furry friend while you and your guests are at your Lenox Hotel wedding. If you are traveling with your pet, it is best to call ahead of time and make sure that the Lenox Hotel has a room available for your furry friend. If pets aren’t allowed in hotel rooms, they will usually have an area where guests can leave them while attending your wedding day .
Wifi Access for Wedding Guests
The Lenox Hotel is wifi access throughout. Lenox hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet service throughout its entire premises so you won’t miss any important email while having fun at this beautiful Lenox Hotel wedding venue or simply sharing moments about the sweet newlyweds in your Instagram stories.
Lenox Hotel Parking for Wedding Guests
For all couples that are getting married at the Lenox, don’t worry about finding separate parking garages! Lenox Hotel Wedding parking is available and can be reserved in advance.
Guest Accommodations at Lenox Hotel
Lenox Hotel has a variety of room types for your wedding guests to choose from. The Lenox Hotel offers guest rooms that are on average around 400 square feet, some as large as 800 square feet. All the Lenox Hotel Guest Rooms include free WiFi internet access and 37″ flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels including HBO, ESPN, MTV & Bravo. Every Lenox Hotel Room includes either one king-sized bed or two double beds along with luxurious bedding selections by Frette of Italy. You can also upgrade your suite at additional incremental costs depending on what amenities you would like included in the larger space.
The Lenox Hotel
61 Exeter St, Boston, MA
Testimonials from recent wedding couples
“My husband and I looked at a majority of the Boston hotel wedding venues with ballrooms available for our wedding date. Immediately upon walking into the Lenox Hotel Dome Room, we were wowed by the beautiful detail of the ceiling. It was the only ballroom in my opinion that was both intricately beautiful and intimate. There are so many advantages to getting married and I’ve listed a few below:
1. You will be the only wedding at the venue that day. 2. The Lenox Hotel package is the best value in the city with so many nice add ons. They price all taxes and fees in for complete transparency. Also, many venues offer inclusions such as the chivari chairs but the Lenox Hotel essentially offers you a credit to rent from Peak. This was huge for us as I wanted to create my own unique tablescape and we didn’t lose out on the value of the package by upgrading, we just had to pay the upcharge. 3. Taylor Marshall was absolutely wonderful to work with. We also had a hotel wedding planner (Mandy Connor at Hummingbird Bridal) so we didn’t have to go through all the details personally with her but whenever we did have a question, Taylor got back to us quickly with accurate information. 4. The Lenox Hotel wedding food is amazing and they are willing to work with you to customize the menu. We had several gluten free guests and this was not a problem. We also were able to do fun things like a make your own cannoli bar!”