- Do you want your inbox to be filled with dream clients?
- Are you someone who dreads all things marketing – blogging, selling, Instagram, paid ads, etc.?
- Are you terrified of raising prices because you’re afraid no one will ever book you again?
- Do you want to feel more confident when speaking about how you’re different than the millions of other photographers out there?
I will help you design a business that allows you to live the life that you want.
You deserve vacation time, a retirement plan, and ultimately – financial freedom.
All proceeds from my mentoring sessions go directly to nonprofits that I support. I am dedicated to helping families with autism and I also operate a scholarship fund to empower female entrepreneurs.
(2) 1 hour coaching sessions
Full day workshop
The “Asian Tiger Mom” Coaching Experience
Asian Tiger Moms have been known to provide tough love in order to reach astronomical levels of success. I work with photographers to help them realize and reach their potential.
Let’s sharpen up your lighting and posing skills to fulfill you creatively, create a client experience that you can be proud of, and design a business that allows you to live a fruitful life.
Asian Tiger Moms get a bad reputation sometimes. I won’t be that terrifying. I will encourage you, ask you uncomfortable questions, and be there for you when you need the support.
Education for Small Business Owners
I’ve spoken at WPPI (largest conference expo for professional wedding and portrait photographers and filmmakers), PPA, universities, women’s entrepreneur groups, and countless other conferences.
Topics include: The business of photography, Creative lighting and posing, “Diversity, Equality and Inclusion”, and Small business marketing.
Business resources for wedding photographers
Newbie photographers, stop getting your law and accounting advice from Facebook groups.
Payroll for wedding photographers
Gusto provides small business owners with full-service payroll, health insurance (Medical, dental, vision), certified HR experts, compliance help, and employee/independent contractor finance tools.
Gusto is the dashboard as to how I pay myself, employees, and contractors. It’s perfect for solopreneurs and small businesses. I love the analytics and reports that I can create from it.
Education for wedding photographers
Invest in yourself! I wish this training was around when I first started, because it’s genius. Think about how much money most spend on their college major. It’s imperative to continue your photographic education and to stay up to date with the industry
SLR Lounge Premium – For a mere $350/year, it’s a steal to access all of the SLR Lounge’s learning courses. 30+ workshops and 2000+ hours!
If enrolling in the premium isn’t in the cards for you yet, here are some individual workshops that I think are very much worth it!
- Wedding Photography Training System – Nuts to bolts. This is an incredible training!!
- Posing Workshop – Learn how to direct clients effortlessly. Of course, there’s a huge practice component, but this workshop really breaks it down!
- Photography Business Training System – As mentioned above, business foundation is essential to creating a sustainable business that is a long living career!
Some of these links. are affiliate links, which means that if you click on it and buy something, I get a small kickback! This money goes directly into my chocolates and mango snack fund for wedding days!
I write blogs to help my clients understand that I’m a nerd. I research and test my wedding photography equipment to extreme measures because I love what I do and I take my job super seriously.
You’d be surprised at how many snacks I consume on a wedding day. Every penny helps! ?