- Do you want your inbox to be filled with dream clients?
- Are you someone who dreads all things marketing – blogging, selling, Instagram, paid ads, etc.?
- Are you terrified of raising prices because you’re afraid no one will ever book you again?
- Do you want to feel more confident when speaking about how you’re different than the millions of other photographers out there?
You deserve vacation time, a retirement plan, and ultimately – financial freedom.
I will help you design a business that allows you to live the life that you want.
All proceeds from my mentoring sessions go directly to nonprofits that I support.
I am dedicated to helping families with autism and I also operate a scholarship fund to empower female entrepreneurs.
How am I different from all other photography coaches
I have grown businesses to 7-figures. I have founded, supported, and invested in over 15 businesses – luxury services, real estate, entertainment, and marijuana.
I am not a ‘Those who can’t do, teach?’ – kind of person. This is my 11th year as a full time photographer.
I worked for one of the largest international management consulting firms in the world. My academic background is in finance and information technology. I learned about what exceptional client service looks and feels like.
I fully believe in personalized coaching – both in and out of the photography industry. I currently have two coaches that are always pushing me out of my comfort zone.
I’m a mother and a dog person
(2) 1 hour sessions
Let’s dig into your pain points, and questions that you always wanted to ask, but were too afraid to.
Two sessions are intentional – I’d like to followup to hear of your progress, and what roadblocks you encounter.
Full day workshop
Walk away with a personalized roadmap on how to level up your business. Can include a hands-on lighting and shooting session.
This is what I wish I had when I started – specific to me and my market.
Are we a good fit?
Let’s set up free 15 minute consultation. Feel free to find a convenient time so that we can hop on a phone call www.calendly.com/nicolechan
Business resources for wedding photographers
Newbie photographers, stop getting your law and accounting advice from Facebook groups.
Payroll for wedding photographers
Gusto provides small business owners with full-service payroll, health insurance (Medical, dental, vision), certified HR experts, compliance help, and employee/independent contractor finance tools.
Education for wedding photographers
Invest in yourself! I wish this training was around when I first started, because it’s genius. Think about how much money most spend on their college major. It’s imperative to continue your photographic education and to stay up to date with the industry
SLR Lounge Premium – For a mere $350/year, it’s a steal to access all of the SLR Lounge’s learning courses. 30+ workshops and 2000+ hours!
If enrolling in the premium isn’t in the cards for you yet, here are some individual workshops that I think are very much worth it!
- Wedding Photography Training System – Nuts to bolts. This is an incredible training!!
- Posing Workshop – Learn how to direct clients effortlessly. Of course, there’s a huge practice component, but this workshop really breaks it down!
- Photography Business Training System – As mentioned above, business foundation is essential to creating a sustainable business that is a long living career!