- Marie cried when she saw me (tears of joy… I think). I kind of enjoyed it. 😂
- The best man, Aaron’s brother, had a one sentence speech. I felt it was one of the most impactful I’d ever heard. It was something along the lines of, “I’ve never seen Aaron happier than when he is with Marie, and for that I’m so grateful”.
- Marie and Aaron, when they express gratitude, say “thank you” multiple times. Ie: “You look beautiful.” “Thank you thank you thank you”. I love this about them.
- A well built timeline means that stress is minimized. This experience is invaluable on a wedding day.
- I learned about the complexities of leather boots from Aaron’s dad.
- I really loved working with an incredible team of professionals – Everyone from Nina and Kashmir for hair and makeup, Bryan from 33 Munroe, Anneliese and her team over at 9ofs, and the talented food champions at Capers. Everyone crushed it.
📸 Photographer: @nicolechanphotography
💒 Venue: @9ofs_boston, @anneliese_vogt
💍 Wedding Planner: @33munroeevents
🎵 Music: @night_shift_entertainment
🍰 Cake: @lizzies_bakery
💄Makeup artist: Nina S @makeupbynina.s
💇🏻♀️ Hair stylist: Kashmir @weddingsbykashmir
🍴 Rentals: @partyrentalltd
⚡ Lighting: @bostoneventlighting
🐌 Chaplain: Thea Keith-Lucas, MIT
🥘 Catering: @capers_catering