The Museum of Science Boston is one of my all-time favorite quirky wedding venue spaces in Cambridge! I used to have a membership to this museum as a child and so, the space holds many memories for me.
Favorite spaces for Museum of Science Boston weddings
- Blue Wing – You and your guests are literally inside of the museum. Guests can roam around all three floors! During cocktail hour, couples can invite all of their guests to watch the electricity show! It was spectacular. The dance floor is right in the center. Guests who don’t want to dance can wander the exhibit halls, or go up the escalator and watch the party from above! Typically, wedding entrances happen coming down the escalators, and that always makes for fun photographs!
- Skyline Room – The awesome aspect of this space is that it offers panoramic views of the Charles River, Back Bay, Boston AND Cambridge. Floor to ceiling windows on two adjacent walls makes this epic view possible. If you do have a wedding here, I suggest having it close to sunset. Though the Museum of Science is known for its education and nerdiness, couples can have their wedding here without ever needing to step foot into the museum.
- Washburn Pavilion – This Museum of Science Boston wedding venue option is is a semi-permanent tent right on the Charles River. Ceremonies can be outside in the covered patio. Wedding portraits can be in the greenery right next their ceremony space with a waterfront backdrop. Wedding receptions at the Museum of Science Boston will be in the Washburn Pavilion, or the tent right next to the covered patio!
Museum of Science Boston Contact Information
- Address: 1 Science Park Boston, MA 02114
- Website: https://www.mos.org/private-events/weddings
- Event Coordinator: Charlotte Callahan
Email me to start planning your Museum of Science Boston wedding!
Here are some of my wedding photos from recent Museum of Science Boston weddings
, Deb and Blake's wedding portrait in front of the sun is one of my favorites from their Boston
Catherine and Jay's Colorful Boston Museum summer wedding was hosted at one of my favorite Boston
Couples who laugh together, stay together Ian was the first person that Jen met on an online
On Rachel and Steve's first date, they felt something special that they had never experienced before
During their second year of undergrad at MIT, Cathy and Suzanne notice the freshman moving in and
I've never online dated, but I bet it would be fun (slash interesting, slash crazy, slash
When I see another Husky, I either say, "Oh! It's a BIG Sledder!". If it's a Klee Kai, I'll say,
When you imagine two people that are adventurous, dog-lovers (Hi Ted!) and big into