Benefits of a having Boston Winter Wedding
- Flexible selection of dates – Because most couples are looking to have a Memorial Day, Labor Day, sultry summer, or awesome autumn wedding, you get your choice in dates between December and April
- Off-peak rates – Some venues and vendors have ‘off-peak wedding rates’ that might help with savings
- Less anxiety about rain plans – You’ll likely have an indoor wedding anyway! :)
- Less sweat – I’ve never worn a tux, but I imagine those are very toasty in July
- Amazing shawls and overcoats – I love overcoats and gloves. The look is beautiful and amazing.
Tips for your Boston Winter Wedding
- Be mindful of light – If having daylight photographs are important to you, work with your photographer to identify when the best time would be for outdoor portraits!
- Hand warmers – They’ll help keep those fingers warm inside the gloves
- Fleece lined leggings – Also amazing
- Have a separate portrait session on a separate day – What’s more fun than to get dressed up again and have a relaxed non time-constrained portrait session?
Proper footwear – Bring boots to change into if we’re going outside – The comfier the better
Here are photos from one of my favorite Boston winter wedding venues: Alden Castle wedding photographer!