Boston country club wedding photographer, Nicole Chan, will create beautiful wedding photos in picturesque settings – beautiful ballrooms, outdoor balconies, or green country club lawns.
Finding the perfect venue for your wedding can be a daunting task. Your guests might not like driving too far or you may want to have an indoor ceremony. When it comes to finding the perfect location, country clubs are a great option – especially if you’re looking for outdoor ceremonies and indoor receptions.
Boston Country club weddings are a different kind of event, and it’s important to understand the venue before you arrive.
Here are few tips for couples when planning photographer for their Boston Country Club wedding
- Find a good place for Boston Country club wedding portraits.
Be sure it’s a place where it won’t look like you’re an advertisement for the Country Club. Look for areas that will make your photos pop: think about using trees or shrubs as natural backdrops, chandeliers in the ballroom for more dramatic lighting, or even an outdoor patio with beautiful views. You’re not models for the country club, and you don’t belong on a facebook ad. These are your wedding portraits, and you two (and your families) should be the focus.
- Ask the country club to see if they are doing any construction during your wedding.
No one wants scaffolding in their wedding photos.
- Ask the Boston country club if there will be other events happening during your day.
Favorite Country club wedding venues in Massachusetts
- Brookmeadow Country Club
- Black Rock Country Club
- Kernwood Country Club
- Andover Country Club
- The Country Club of Brookline
- The Country Club of Lexington
- The Golf Club at the International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum
- Haverhill Country Club
- Wachusett Mountain Golf Course
- White Cliffs Country Club
- Blue Hill Country Club
- Easton Country Club
- Wedgewood Pines Country Club
- The Cape Club of Sharon
- Leicester Country Club