When I was pregnant, especially in the 3rd trimester, wearing my non-maternity clothes was comical. My belly hung out from underneath my shirts, and the hair tie on jeans button trick just simply didn’t work anymore.
I wanted to share some of my favorite websites to buy bump-friendly maternity dresses for your Boston maternity photoshoot.
Some may say that the clothes aren’t worth it because they can only be worn for such a short period of time. I’d counter with that this is a particularly special time of life, and int deserves to be celebrated. Being pregnant is tough. It’s not all about the great skin and hair. There are some days (hm… maybe most days) that I didn’t feel the *glow* everyone spoke about.
Look good. Feel good!
Purchase a few new outfit pieces. You’re about to be a mom! 🙂
Here are my favorite places that I think have beautiful maternity clothes for your Boston maternity photo session!
- Pink blush maternity – https://www.pinkblushmaternity.com/
- Sexy Mama Maternity – https://sexymamamaternity.com/
- Baltic Born – https://balticborn.com/
- Hatch Collection – https://www.hatchcollection.com/
- Tiffany Rose – https://www.tiffanyrose.com/
- Celebrity Dresses – https://www.thecelebritydresses.com/
Once you picked up a few pieces, shoot me a message. I’d love to photograph your maternity photoshoot! 🙂