I’ve photographed professions of all sorts
To name a few: Attorneys, doctors, authors, and dominatrixes
My headshots end up in all sorts of places: Business cards, LinkedIn, Magazines, and even Tinder
About your session
During your pre-session consultation, we’ll discuss what you want your headshot to look like – styling, background, etc. It’s important to note the usage of your headshot, a divorce attorney will need something completely different than an illustrator that specializes in children’s books. We’ll also discuss your favorite physical features that you want to highlight.
As I photograph your session, we’ll review the photographs one by one so that we can discuss feedback together and work towards creating a portrait that is uniquely you. Honest feedback is important to me and I welcome you to voice your preferences on how you want your headshot to represent you. At the end of your session, you will select your favorite headshots for professional retouching. Your photographs will be delivered to you digitally in high resolution.
Headshots are $250, in studio
- A pre-session consultation
- Unlimited outfit changes
- 1 retouched high resolution photo
Professional makeup artist, hair stylists, and wardrobe stylist are available upon request
Group rates and Corporate Headshot sessions
Clients are welcome to come to the studio.
My team is also available to photograph on-location at your business.
Contact me with your ideas!
Boston headshot photographer suggestions
- Please bring clothing that you love and feel comfortable in what you’re wearing. Be yourself. Infuse your own personal style.
- Gravitate towards simple, timeliness, and solid clothing. Avoid trends, loud patterns, and logos.
- Darker colored clothing will attract less attention and put the attention on your face and eyes
- Coordinate details! Layers, ties, belts, textures, jewelry.
- Necklines change the shape of your face. Bring a few options and we’ll work with you to see what works best!
- Shoes are unnecessary unless we are photographing a full-body look
- Drink water. Ideally, 8 glasses of water per day! Your skin will thank you.
- Get plenty of sleep. Be well rested to avoid dark eye circles.
- Wash your face. Moisturize.
- Clean nails with neutral manicure colors
- Use chapstick or lip balm the night before and morning of.
- Come with clean hair
- If you’re getting a haircut, we recommend having it at least 2 days prior to your shoot.
- Fried and salty foods cause bloating and water retention.
- Prepare your facial hair – Trim or pluck a couple days in advance in case your skin is irritated.
- Avoid harsh treatments before your headshot session (facials, extreme exfoliation, tanning, etc)
- Avoid trying new treatments before your headshot session in case your skin has a reaction
- Different outfits and details
- Hair comb
- Lip balm or chap stick
- Makeup and hair products, if necessary
- Blotting paper if your skin gets oily